Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flaming June~

How wonderful it is to have the golden sunshine back in our lives, beaming its warmth and glory down upon us from beautiful clear blue skies. Blossoms are blooming, buds are growing, and at long last the trees are once again wearing their best greens!

OPEN STUDIO
Saturday 12th of June from 10~6pm all welcome!

I am hoping to have finished my latest painting by then and to be able to reveal it to the world.This one is very different to those that have come before and I think it is a very interesting piece. It is an intriguing and beguiling moonlit landscape in a deep dark midnight pallet of colours. Reflecting the times we live in and the need to connect to source to fill your heart and soul with GREAT LOVE~

I would like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful people I have met recently doing the various shows and fairs and open houses I have exhibited at. I have been extremely fortunate to have taken part in some lovely events and have some more coming up soon on my events page of my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment