Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to our new on-line shop........


This months news is very exciting, firstly we have launched our new on-line shop

Secondly I have submitted my two latest paintings, 
'The Tree of Life' and 'Paradise Beach' for consideration for this years 
Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts, London.
I therefore ask for all the positive love and best wishes possible to be sent to support them in their time of waiting and judgement!

I have never contemplated doing this before but these two
 paintings are somehow different to my other work and I got the distinct feeling they would love the opportunity for a very grand debut and the possibility of an extremely large public viewing! 
Fingers crossed they will meet with approval
 from the so called "Hanging Committee".........
We will find out at the end of May and I will of course post the result here!


Also in May I am contributing an original painting "Blazing Sunset" to the charity fund raising auction being held at 'The Special Yoga Centre' in London. This is to help raise much needed funds for the wonderful centre where they lovingly assists children with special needs.
This is an exciting art event to be participating in as there are to be artworks available from great contemporary British artists such as Damien Hirst, Sam Taylor-wood, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

This month too I have some original flower paintings on show at The Cassiel Art Gallery in Rye as part of the 'BumbleBee Heaven' show. This is a completely magical little gallery run by a very lovely lady called Emma. It is a wonderful place to visit and a must see for all visitors to the region!

No comments:

Post a Comment